top of page
Tap water plant

WATER

Experts in delivering Operational Excellence

FieldForce4 are the experts in increasing the productivity of operations and staff.  Utilising our FF4>>FAST4WARD Operational Excellence Framework, we partner with our clients to make their organisation be the best they can possibly be.

 

We enable you to deliver better outcomes and services for your customers and communities. 

  • LinkedIn
SAP Ariba.jpg

How do we make a difference?

People

Culture

We invest in your people to deliver sustainable and enduring change through a shift in work culture:

  • Performance culture

  • Continuous improvement culture

  • Customer & client centric culture

Productivity

Performance

We deliver a 12%+ uplift in workforce productivity through:

  • Streamlined process & way of working

  • Work delivery practice

  • Measurement and management

FF4>>FAST4WARD
to OPERATIONAL EXCELLENCE

FF4>>FAST4WARD
PROFESSIONAL
CONSULTANCY

The key factors for delivering Operational Excellence are aligning work culture, way of working and technology.  We offer professional services to support digital adoption and Operational Excellence.

Our Services:

FF4>>FIND

Best Practice Service Review

FF4>>DRIVE

People, Culture & Capability

 

FF4>>WOW

Process & Way of Working

 

FF4>>INSIGHT

Planning and Applied Data

FF4>>AWP

Annual Works & Resource Planning

FUSE (FIELD USER SERVICE EXCELLENCE)
PRODUCTS
(SaaS Solutions)

Technology is a key driver for Operational Excellence.  Our FUSE Operational Performance Toolset underpins and supports your business change program and transition to Operational Excellence.

 

Our Software:

FUSE>>TIME

Staff Rostering, Time & Attendance

 

FUSE>>WORKFORCE

Scheduling, Optimisation & Mobility

FUSE>>VISIBILITY

Actionable Analytics & Operational Dashboards

 

FUSE>>BALANCE

Works Program Management

FUSE>>SERVICE

Customer Self-service & Workflow

Our Services

Our customers

We have worked with a wide range of organisations on a variety of projects. Below is a selection of customers from our recent work. 

512px-Toronto,_City_of.svg.png
city of melbourne.png
sydney water.png
dunedin.png
aqwest.png
fulton hogan.png
Salem-BarLogo-Color.png
ausgrid logo.png
horsham.png
watercare.png
logo-rtlb.gif
ventia.png

Case study

Over 12 months, depot productivity increased by 10% while staff levels decreased by 12%, yielding a total of 22% in productivity improvements. Staff satisfaction improved and sick leave decreased.

Large Australian Power Company

Contact

Ready to find out more?

FieldForce4 offer a practical, experience-driven approach to productivity improvement. We are experts in field workforce and customers choose to work with us because of our core values.

bottom of page